WarDucks is taking our next game (unannounced) to a whole new level! To accomplish this we are expanding our world class team. Our new lead game designer has worked on some of the biggest games in the strategy genre (more info soon) and our creative consultant John Romero has been involved in the creation of whole genres!
We are looking for an experienced WPF and C# developer, with a passion for games, to develop the UI for our upcoming title. Game development experience would be good, but your UI development experience is most important to us (we can fill you in on the game experience part). You will be joining us at the start of an amazing journey, helping to create a game that will push boundaries and engage millions!
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun too!
As a game UI developer at WarDucks, you are part of an agile, cross-functional and experienced team, building amazing multiplayer games. You are part of the design process, using your technical expertise and game experience to help create the best possible player experience. While building our game’s UIs you’re also making thousands of small decisions that have a big impact on our players. As our primary UI developer you will take ownership of the game UI, acting as an expert on the subject and providing mentorship to the team.
- Build high-quality game UIs from mockups, always with the player in mind
- Architect game UI solutions, working as an expert WPF and C# programmer
- Strong understanding of UI concepts
- 2+ years experience building games or applications with WPF
- Proficiency in MVVM UI patterns
- Fluent in C#
- Ability to write well-structured code and create robust solutions
- Efficient communicator
- A passion for games and game development
- Experience with XAML
- Experience with game development
- Experience with Unity
- Experience working on client-server applications
- An understanding of game technology and pipelines
- Experience with mobile platforms