WarDucks is taking our next game to a whole new level. To accomplish this we are expanding our world-class team. We are looking for an experienced contract UX Designer, with a passion for games, to develop a player journey map for our upcoming title. You will be joining us at the start of an amazing adventure, helping to create a game that will push boundaries and engage millions of gamers worldwide.
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun too!
As a game UX designer at WarDucks, you are part of an agile, cross-functional and experienced team, building amazing multiplayer games. You are part of the design process, using your technical expertise and game experience to help create the best possible player experience.
The project will encompass multiple features and you will apply design thinking taking a broad approach to ensure experiential continuity across platforms and touch points.
- Build high-quality journey maps, flows, wireframes and mockups
- Work with design team to create UX standards and best practices.
- Communicate your data-informed vision and design to stakeholders
- Strong understanding of UI concepts
- 2+ years experience UX design for mobile games
- Ability to write well-structured documentation
- Efficient communicator
- A passion for games and game development
- Experience with mobile games
- Experience with game development
- Experience with Unity
- Experience working on client-server applications
- An understanding of game technology and pipelines
- Experience with mobile platforms