We’re looking for a skilled and passionate data scientist to lead the Analytics team, who will primarily be responsible for crunching data, translating that information into digestible reports, setting up dashboards, building predictive models, and giving actionable data and insights to our development team for WarDucks upcoming Mobile Game.
We are developing our data analytics team, and looking to recruit a Senior Data Scientist/Analyst. Being a mobile game organization, we have a vast amount of player data that can be used to inform many elements of the business. The successful candidate will conduct data analysis to support many company departments, including game design, marketing, and finance. The ideal candidate would have a hands-on approach to diving in and developing the skills to support these departments, which will have a large impact on the growing team.
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun, too!
- Use predictive modeling to establish practices that assist with player churn prediction, spend propensity, and lifetime value
- Work with the marketing team, helping to analyze and model both traditional user acquisition (FB, Google, etc), as well as influencer marketing, TV, and other channels
- Analyzing gameplay and economy telemetry data to understand how features, content, and balance adjustments are impacting overall player experience, during frequent content updates
- Build tools or processes to automate and distribute regular performance reports and dashboards
- Regularly perform ad hoc analyses for development, live ops, and performance marketing teams
- Knowledge of free-to-play mobile game economics and/or performance marketing
- B.A. or B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering Sciences, or another quantitative discipline
- Confident with manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex data at a large scale
- Experience with predictive modeling techniques and accomplished in use of one of the statistical software packages like R, or Python
- Extensive knowledge of one or more of the following: time series, experimental design, classification, clustering, and regression analysis
- Expert in relational databases, and proficient with SQL or other querying language
- Advanced experience with Tableau or other similar visualization tools
- Excellent communication skills, with a proven track record of working across all levels of an organization