We are looking for a web application developer to build content and LiveOps tools that will control the in-game experience for a large number of players in our upcoming mobile game. You will need extensive technical expertise, the ability to work independently, and commitment to follow through on big ideas.
As a game developer at WarDucks, you are part of an agile, cross-functional and experienced team, building amazing multiplayer games. Your responsibilities would include building cutting-edge web tools for our Game Designers, Game Operators, Analysts, and Community Managers. You are always on the lookout for ways to help your fellow team members, optimizing workflows and creating tools that enable others to be creative.
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun, too!
- Overall responsibility of game operations tools (content, player support, in-game communication, etc…)
- Identify and solve problems in our content creation workflows and pipelines
- Actively participate in finding the best solution for new engine and tools features
- Design, implement and maintain user interfaces
- Regularly perform ad hoc analyses for development, live ops, and performance marketing teams
- A full understanding of how to build and deploy RESTful services
- 3+ Experience delivering production quality, highly performant web application interfaces
- Experience configuring and developing with modern web technologies: ASP.Net, Python, Typescript etc.
- Ability to write well-structured code and create robust solutions
- Efficient communicator
- A passion for games and game development
- Experience developing game tools
- Experience with mobile games a plus
- Experience with C# a plus
- Experience with Unity a plus