WarDucks has an excellent opportunity for a LiveOps Manager to join our growing team! The successful candidate will lead our Community Management, Customer Support, and Live Content teams, as well as working closely alongside our development team to create and improve LiveOps tools. The ideal candidate would have experience working with a live, top-grossing mobile game, and have a proven track record of managing a LiveOps team who have created and delivered live events to keep their community engaged.
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun too!
- Deliver limited time events which push players to play in new ways and generate higher engagement and revenue.
- Improve performance of live events, and recommend improvements and content recommendations using analytics, A/B testing and player feedback.
- Manage and coordinate our Customer Support and Community Management teams.
- Collaborate with Marketing to involve the community in events and new releases.
- Work closely alongside our development team to create LiveOps tools.
- Collaborate with the Producer to deliver new content to the game to keep our players excited and engaged while managing the costs of production.
- Oversee premium and subscription services, as a part of customer support.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a LiveOps Manager (or similar role) working on a top-grossing mobile game.
- A proven track record of delivering live events and content to your players.
- A deep understanding of analytics to effectively deliver live events and drive player engagement.
- Great data analysis skills and the ability to solve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Must enjoy playing games and be familiar with genre types and market success.
We currently do not require any assistance from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be responding to
applicants selected for interview. Thank you for applying and for your interest in WarDucks!