We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join us in creating an exciting and groundbreaking new mobile game!
WarDucks is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join them at a very exciting time, to work on a compelling new mobile game. We are searching for a person who has scaled a live game and managed a team throughout that process. This person understands the game development process and will collaborate with the entire team to ensure that the correct tasks are prioritised in an efficient manner.
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun too!
- Leverage in-game analytics and translate data to monitor performance, prioritise tasks, and recommend feature improvements.
- Recommendations on tuning mechanics and A/B testing .
- Feature-backlog prioritization in cooperation with dev and design teams.
- Consistent reviews on competitor analysis, presenting any findings to the Management team flagging unidentified opportunities.
- Collaborating with the team to ensure retention and revenue targets are met, and reporting performance to the Management team.
- Basic understanding of game economy and how to strengthen revenue performance.
- Lead analysis of critical features in relation to KPIs.
- Fostering strong relationships with all team members and ensuring a collaborative work environment.
- 5+ years experience in Product Management of free-to-play live mutiplayer games
- Must enjoy playing games and be familiar with genre types and market success
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Data analysis skills and ability to solve problems
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to self direct to deliver on tasks listed above
Nice To Have (Not Essential)
- Ability to build wire-frames and product specs.
- BS, quantitative or technical degree (math, economics, engineering, or finance), MBA.
- Experience coordinating customer service and community teams.