We’re looking for an experienced UI Designer (Remote Contract) to join us in creating an exciting and groundbreaking new mobile game!
WarDucks is looking for an experienced UI Designer to join our team on a contract basis, playing a key role at an exciting time as we move into full production on a groundbreaking new mobile game! This role requires that you have worked professionally in the gaming industry as a UI Designer before, and you have an up-to-date digital portfolio for our reference. This is a remote contract position.
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun too!
- 5 years of experience designing User Interfaces for Games (mobile games preferred).
- Advanced understanding of typography, iconography, colour harmony and composition.
- Experience with User Interface animations.
- Asset preparation for production.
- Fast UI prototyping and rapid iteration.
- Understands the basics of UX principles.
- Strong proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects/Animate.
- Experience building interfaces using Unity or Noesis engine.
- Up to date with the latest trends in Free-to-Play mobile games.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- A passion for both playing and creating video games!
- Visual Design: 5 years.
- Adobe Suite: 5 years.
- Mobile Games: 2 years.
- 2D Animation: 3 years.
- UI Artist: 5 years.
- Gaming: 2 years.
Nice To Have (Not Essential)
- Experience using 3d Modelling packages.
- Experience with mobile development.