We are looking for a game developer, with a love of programming, to help us design and build our next title. You will be joining us at the start of an amazing adventure, helping to create a game that will push boundaries and engage millions of gamers worldwide.
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun too!
As a game developer at WarDucks, you are part of an agile, cross-functional and experienced team, building amazing multiplayer games. You are part of the design process, using your technical expertise and game experience to help create the best possible player experience. While building games you’re also making thousands of decisions that have a big impact on our players. You are always on the lookout for ways to help your fellow team members, optimizing workflows and creating tools that enable others to be creative.
- Build high-quality games, always with the player in mind
- Design, implement and test game features and core systems in the game client
- Contribute to all parts of the game client, game logic, AI, graphics, UI and client-server communication
- Create tools and workflows for designers and artists
- Optimize the game on multiple platforms
- Coordinate the work on large features
- At least 8 years of professional game development experience
- At least 4 years of production experience with Unity
- Fluent in C# (or C/C++/Java)
- Experience with multiplayer (client/server) games.
- Ability to write well-structured code and create robust solutions
- Deep understanding of game technology and pipelines
- Efficient communicator
- A passion for games and game development
- Experience with mobile platforms
We currently do not require assistance from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be responding to
applicants selected for interview. Thank you for applying and for your interest in WarDucks!