WarDucks has an excellent opportunity for an experienced UI Technician/Designer (Remote) to join us in creating an exciting and groundbreaking new mobile game!
WarDucks is looking for an experienced UI Technician/Designer to join our team, playing a key role at an exciting time as we move into full production on a groundbreaking new mobile game!
Our game uses NoesisGUI, a XAML-based UI environment. For day-to-day tasks, you will use Microsoft Expression Blend and WPF. Previous experience with these softwares is a major plus!
This role requires that you have worked professionally in the gaming industry as a UI Technician/Designer, and you have an up-to-date digital portfolio for our reference.
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun too!
- Experience building interfaces using Unity or Noesis engine.
- Working knowledge of WPF/XAML and/or HTML/CSS
- 3 years of experience implementing User Interfaces for Games (mobile games preferred).
- Asset preparation for production.
- Ensure fonts, buttons, and art assets are correct
- Create all states of buttons or other elements that change based on context
- Ensure screens function properly in different aspect ratios and screen safe areas
- Optimize UI for performance
- Replicate interactions and animations from prototypes done by the UI team
- Understands the basics of UX principles.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator
- Up to date with the latest trends in Free-to-Play mobile games.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- A passion for both playing and creating video games!
- UI Technician/Designer: 3 years.
- Adobe Suite: 3 years.
- Mobile Games: 2 years.
We currently do not require assistance from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be responding to applicants selected for interview. Thank you for applying and for your interest in WarDucks!