We’re looking for an UI Developer to join us in creating an exciting and groundbreaking new mobile game!
WarDucks is looking for an experienced UI Developer, or an experienced Web Developer (HTML/JS) who is looking to get into game UI development, to join our team. You will play a key role at an exciting time as we move into full production on a groundbreaking new mobile game!
For our game, we are using NoesisGUI. It’s a XAML-based UI environment and for day-to-day tasks, you will use Microsoft Expression Blend and WPF. On-the-job training in WPF and Blend will be provided.
We require an up-to-date digital portfolio of game or web projects, for our reference.
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun too!
- 3 years of professional experience with WPF/XAML and/or HTML/JS.
- 3 years of experience implementing User Interfaces for games or web apps (mobile games preferred).
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Experience with optimizing UI for performance.
- Ability to replicate interactions and animations from prototypes done by the UI team.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- A passion for both playing and creating video games!
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with the Adobe suite of products.
- Experience with mobile development.
- Knowledge of UX principles.
- Up to date with the latest trends in Free-to-Play mobile games.
We currently do not require assistance from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be responding to applicants selected for interview. Thank you for applying and for your interest in WarDucks!