We’re looking for an experienced 3D Character Artist to join us in creating an exciting and groundbreaking new mobile game!
WarDucks is an all-star development studio known for top-notch games. After a series of hit VR titles, we are now developing an exciting (unannounced) 4x Strategy game for mobile platforms. We’ve pulled together a tight team of experienced Developers and Artists from around the globe, to build a new kind of mobile gaming experience!
Be part of a small, collaborative team where you will have the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways. You will be working with our art team to create high quality art assets.
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun too!
- Create high quality models, textures and materials for game-ready 3D characters.
- Working closely with the Art Director and concept team to conceptualise designs for the game characters.
- Optimize assets, create LODs.
- Document assets for marketing purposes and assist in defining the character art pipeline.
- Learn new production, design and communication techniques as needed.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal oversight: Understands and adds to the overall art style of game.
- 3+ years of 3D modeling experience with a strong portfolio showcasing hard-surfaced, PBR texturing work (props & environment).
- Highly proficient with modeling and sculpting tools such as Zbrush and Maya.
- Highly proficient with texturing tools such as Photoshop and Substance Painter.
- Familiarity with Unity and the workflow of incorporating 3D assets.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
Candidates may be asked to take an Art Test if necessary.
We currently do not require assistance from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be responding to applicants selected for interview. Thank you for applying and for your interest in WarDucks!