WarDucks has an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join our team! We’re looking for someone that’s committed to working on cutting edge technology, and having fun while doing it. You will be joining us at the start of an amazing adventure, helping to create a game that will push boundaries and engage millions of gamers worldwide.
You will have the opportunity to design, develop and scale infrastructure-as-code; working with automation tooling, such as Terraform and Ansible.
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun too!
- 3+ years of experience in the use, installation, support and troubleshooting Linux servers.
- 2+ years of experience with containerization (preferably Docker)
- 2+ years of experience with container-orchestration (preferably Kubernetes)
- 2+ years of experience with GCP/AWS/Azure cloud computing
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps (Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Monitoring)
- Understanding of DNS, SSL, Git, Firewalls and networking concepts (VPC, subnetting, VPNs, etc)
- Familiar with software security best practices
- Experience working in and advocating for agile environments.
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) experience
- Game development experience
We currently do not require assistance from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be responding to applicants selected for interview. Thank you for applying and for your interest in WarDucks!