We’re looking for an experienced Senior Game Developer to join us remotely in creating two exciting and groundbreaking titles!
As a Senior Game Developer at WarDucks, you are part of an agile, cross-functional and experienced team, building amazing multiplayer games. You are part of the design process, using your technical expertise and game experience to help create the best possible player experience. You are always on the lookout for ways to help your fellow team members, optimizing workflows and creating tools that enable others to be creative.
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun too!
- Build high-quality games, always with the player in mind
- Design, implement and test game features and core systems in the game client
- Contribute to all parts of the game client, game logic, AI, graphics, UI and client-server communication
- Create tools and workflows for designers and artists
- Optimize the game on multiple platforms
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- At least 5 years of professional game development experience
- Fluent in C# (or C/C++/Java)
- Ability to write well-structured code and create robust solutions
- Deep understanding of game technology and pipelines
- Efficient communicator
- A passion for games and game development
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with Unity
We currently do not require assistance from recruiters or recruitment agencies. Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be responding to applicants selected for interview. Thank you for applying and for your interest in WarDucks!