We are looking for a game server developer, with a love of programming, to help us design and build our next title. You will be joining us at the start of an amazing adventure, helping to create a game that will push boundaries and engage millions of gamers worldwide.
At WarDucks we are deeply committed to a healthy work-life balance for all of our team, and we make sure to have fun too!
As a game developer at WarDucks, you are part of an agile, cross-functional and experienced team, building amazing multiplayer games. You’ll be responsible for working in different areas of game development, primarily on the server.
- Build high-quality games, always with the player in mind.
- Implement and test game features for the server.
- At least 3 years of professional development experience.
- At least 1 years of production experience with Unity.
- Fluent in C# (or C/C++/Java).
- Ability to write well-structured code and create robust solutions.
- Efficient communicator.
- A passion for games and game development.
Nice to Have
- Experience with multiplayer (client/server) games.
- Experience with any of these: MongoDB, Redis, Kubernetes, Pub/Sub.
- Experience with 4X games.
- Full-stack game development experience is a plus.
- Experience working on high traffic applications.
We currently do not require assistance from recruiters or recruitment agencies. Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be responding to applicants selected for interview. Thank you for applying and for your interest in WarDucks!