Information we collect
We may collect information about the Services you use and how you use them, such as the selections you make on our Services. We collect PII, DII, and log information about your interactions as described below.
Personally identifiable information (PII) is information that can be used to identify or contact you online or offline, such as your name, address, email, phone number, photos or audio data, video, data necessary for VR and AR features (such as biometrics and facial recognition), and payment information. The Services may collect PII when it is provided to us, such as when you use our Services, attempt to contact us, submit a resume or job application, or connect with us on social media or one of our partners. For example, you may see a “Log in with…” button, which means we request PII from a partner to streamline the login process. You will likely be presented with a “request for permission” screen by a third party asking to share your ID, profile picture, and other listed information with us.
We may collect and use facial recognition data, which we consider to be a form of PII. This may incorporate TrueDepth, Face Data, and similar technology provided by mobile operating systems. We use this data solely to let users place filters on their face and to dynamically move the face of a digital avatar within the app. For example, if you smile, the avatar will smile. We do not use this data for any other purpose and we do not share this data. This data will be temporarily stored locally on the device temporarily as necessary to enable these features. This feature may be available to children where such use is compliant with applicable privacy laws.
We may also create or collect device-identifiable information (DII), such as cookies, unique device and advertising identifiers, usernames, and similar identifiers that are linkable to a browser or device. From these platforms, we may also receive other information, such as your IP address, user agent, timestamps, precise and imprecise geolocation, sensor data, apps, fonts, battery life information, and screen size.
Our Services also collect information about your interactions, including navigation paths, search queries, crashes, timestamps, purchases, clicks and shares, and referral URLs. We may combine this data with PII and DII. For efficiency’s sake, information about your interactions may be transmitted to our servers while you are not using the app. We may also partner with third parties that collect additional information – please see their privacy policies for more details and see below for your choices regarding these parties.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from our Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, to develop new Services and offerings, and to protect us and our users.
PII is primarily used for business purposes, such as for sending you occasional newsletters and updates, hiring, responding to inquiries, logins, and providing Services. When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication as well as the other information to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our Services, such as letting you know about changes or improvements. Please keep in mind that comments sections, forums, and other similar areas of our Services are public. Any information posted in those areas is viewable and usable by anyone that has access.
We share PII with companies, outside organizations, and individuals for limited reasons, outlined below:
- With your consent – We will share PII with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons – We will share PII with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In case of a sale or asset transfer – If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including PII collected from you through your use of our Services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on the Services.
- In aggregated form for business purposes – We may share aggregated information and DII with our partners such as businesses we have a relationship with, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our Services.
We use DII to operate our Services and manage user sessions, including analyzing usage of our Services, preventing malicious behavioral and fraud, improving the content, to link your identity across devices and browsers in order to provide you with a more seamless experience online, and helping third parties provide relevant advertising and related metrics. We share DII with third parties primarily for advertising and analytics purposes, for external processing, and for security purposes.
While we strive to work with reputable companies with good privacy practices, this Policy does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be displayed to you on the Services. We also do not control the privacy policies and your privacy settings on third-party sites, including social networks. We may use third parties to help offer you more tailored ads and better Services, such as obtaining analytics about the users of our site and to help tailor advertising to your preferences. For further information, please see the relevant privacy policies for each third party and industry codes of conduct.
Like many other companies, we do not honor DNT flags but instead offer other choices with respect to third parties. Many third parties participate in self-regulation to offer you a choice regarding receiving targeted ads. Please note that you’ll still see generic ads after opting out, but they won’t be based on your activities online. On the web, you can opt out of participating companies by visiting the following sites:
If you wish to similarly opt out of cross-app advertising on mobile devices, you can enable the Limit Ad Tracking flag on the device. Enabling Limit Ad Tracking sends a flag to third parties that you wish to opt out of targeted advertising on that device, and major mobile platforms require companies to honor this flag. Screenshots on how to find these options on various devices are available here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices.
Accessing and updating your information
We aim to provide you with reasonable opportunity to access, update, and delete to your PII. In some cases, we may have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold and undertake reasonable security measures with appropriate confidentiality, integrity, and availability protections. However, since no software or storage system is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your information associated with the Services, or any other service for that matter. You can help protect your account information by using unique and hard-to-guess passwords.
Children under 13
Certain services may be directed to children under 13. Our information practices regarding children are described by this policy. The third parties we use for internal operations that may receive children’s data include:
- Google Analytics – pseudonymous data collected and used for site and app analytics.
- Google Play and Games Center Services – app distribution software which includes analytics of users’ use of apps/devices, game data tracking, and public leaderboards of gameplay data.
- iOS App Store / iTunes Connect – app distribution software which includes some analytics of users’ use of apps/devices, game data tracking, and public leaderboards of gameplay data.
- Unity – app development software which includes analytics of users’ use of apps and devices.
- HeyZap – manages distribution of ads, registers how many ads were watched and when, no targeted tracking
- Fyber – provides ads, registers how many ads were watched and when, no targeted tracking
- AdColony – provides ads, registers how many ads were watched and when, no targeted tracking
- Game Analytics – pseudonymous data collected and used for site and app analytics.
If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our Services (including a request for contact information regarding the above named third parties), please contact us at the address, phone number, or email provided at the end of this Policy. If you’re a parent who wishes to review or delete your child’s personal information or refuse to permit further collection and use of their data, please contact at the contact email listed in this policy.
Our Services may be located in the United States
If you are outside of the United States, your information may be processed and stored in the United States and you are consenting to such transfer, processing, and storage under the laws of the United States.
If you have questions or requests regarding your privacy, please contact us at:
War Ducks LTD
Part of Loft 31
3 Westland Court
Cumberland Street South
Republic of Ireland